вторник, 22 януари 2013 г.

Winter sales are here!!!


I doubt that there’s a fashion freak out there who doesn’t know that YES! Here are the winter sales already. I have a kind of a wish-list, made in December, which I highly intend to fulfill in January  :D And, of course, I already made a little tour around my favorite fashion shops, not buying anything, just researching :D As I was passing by all the dresses, pants, parkas and whatever on sales, I actually found out that, step by step, I’m overcoming my lust for shopping and uncontrolled desire to buy everything I like. Lucky me! So I came home and succeeded to reduce my winter wish-list to the minimum. Here’s what left at the end:

1       Black short skirt


I count it to the basics. I don’t own one, I admit. I have a red leather one, but not a black one. And I desperately need one. This one from Bershka.

2       Big black bag



The 3 B’s. OK, I need a new bag. And let it be BIG, ‘cause I’m pretty tired of dragging to the university my bag, laptop bag and one other bag and 1000 bags more, because all my stuff cannot fit in just one, huge enough. So, black…it’s basics, you know, I’m open to other colors too, if I like the model. Here are some pieces…from Zara.

3       Burgundy ankle thick-heeled boots

I kind of became a fan of ankle boots. I’m really tired of wearing only my comfortable ones, no heel at all. So I need little height. And burgundy? I almost have only black pairs of winter shoes, so diversity is always welcomed. These lovelies from Topshop.

4       Black leather shorts


They’re the cutest thing I’ve ever seen and look super comfy and elegant as well! The only problem – I tried them and I’m not really sure if they suit me well :D From Zara.

5       Winter parka



It’s again from Zara and I’m still wondering about this one, if it should stay in the list or not. I actually mostly need the hood, because it’s life-saving with all the misty Berlin rain. Still wondering…still wondering…shouldn’t buy if I’m wondering at all, no?

So…I think that’s it. There’s a terrifying 70% Sale on Amazon…I’ll try really hard sticking to my list this time, fingers crossed!

Kisses.
Tony SHT.

Images from: Zara.com, bershka.com, topshop.com

2 коментара: